The CRB Designation Program and the ENTIRE menu of courses
has been reinvented and refreshed to meet the professional development needs of today's broker, owner and manager. Earning the CRB Designation has never been simpler!
OVERVIEW OF REQUIREMENTS TO EARN THE CRB DESIGNATION
For US and US Territories only. CLICK HERE for International Application and Requirements.
- Complete all CRB Designation Program Requirements within four (4) years of enrolling (starting with the date of their first CRB course or submission of application form).
- Obtain or hold active membership in the National Association of REALTORS® as a REALTOR® or REALTOR®-Associate.
- Complete 3 CRB Education electives
- Complete 2 Experience electives
- Have at least one year of management experience prior to designation (may be obtained while pursuing the CRB Designation as a Candidate).
- Submit a management resume outlining your experience.
- Complete and submit the Designation Application and one-time Designation Fee (submitted ONLY once you have completed ALL the requirements).
- Upon designation, your first 12 months of membership is on us! CLICK HERE for details on designation renewal and how the first payment may be pro-rated.