The CRB Designation Program and the ENTIRE menu of courses has been reinvented and refreshed to meet the professional development needs of today's broker, owner and manager. Earning the CRB Designation has never been simpler!
OVERVIEW OF REQUIREMENTS TO EARN THE CRB DESIGNATION
- Complete all CRB Designation Program Requirements within four (4) years of enrolling (starting with the date of their first CRB course or submission of application form).
- Obtain or hold active membership in the National Association of REALTORS® as a REALTOR® or REALTOR®-Associate (US Only).
- Complete 3 CRB Education electives
- Complete 2 Experience electives (see image below for more details) (US and Canada only).
- Have at least one year of management experience prior to designation (may be obtained while pursuing the CRB Designation as a Candidate). For a complete description of qualifying management experience, review the full CRB Designation Rules & Regulations .
- Submit a management resume outlining your experience.
- Complete and submit the Designation Application and one-time Designation Fee (submitted ONLY once you have completed ALL the requirements).
Click on the image below or a larger version of CRB Designation Program Overview.