OVERVIEW OF REQUIREMENTS TO EARN THE CRB DESIGNATION
For US and US Territories only. CLICK HERE for International Application and Requirements.
- Complete all CRB Designation Program Requirements within four (4) years of enrolling (starting with the date of the first CRB course or submission of application form).
- Obtain or hold active membership in the National Association of REALTORS® as a REALTOR® or REALTOR®-Associate.
- Complete 3 CRB Education electives
- Complete 2 Experience electives
- Have at least one year of management experience prior to designation (may be obtained while pursuing the CRB Designation as a Candidate).
- Submit a management resume outlining your experience.
- Complete and submit the Designation Application and one-time Designation Fee (submitted ONLY once you have completed ALL the requirements).
- Upon designation, your first 12 months of membership is on us! CLICK HERE for details on designation renewal and how the first payment may be pro-rated.