CRB Management Experience
In order to be eligible for the awarding of the CRB designation, Candidates must have been directly responsible for the management of a real estate business as an active principal in a brokerage management capacity, or in a real estate related management position for a minimum of one (1) year.
The one year may be acquired while enrolled as a Candidate in the CRB Designation Program.
Management experience is defined as having functioned in one or more of the following areas:
- Supervisor of one or more individuals (including assistants) as:
- Team leader
- General manager
- Sales manager
- Branch office manager
- Office manager
- Training and/or personnel manager
- Financial manager
- Promotion, Advertising, or Public Relations manager
- Administrative manager
- Franchise manager
- Regional manager
- Other real estate brokerage management functions, including but not limited to:
- managing a corporate relocation system within a real estate brokerage
- managing a construction and/or development division of new homes within a real estate brokerage
- managing a technology function or department within a real estate brokerage
- managing a trade-in department within a real estate brokerage
- real estate related management or administrative management activities
- Sales associate supervising day-to-day activities of one or more personal assistants
- Sales associate overseeing a single sales associate or team of sales associates.